CG-400 Cable Granulator Machine
A versatile and compact Cable Granulator with a sorting rate as high as 99%.
The CG-400 Series Cable Granulator is a production line with a closed design, ideal for minimising material loss and dust emissions.
This production line works by separating the plastic and copper, iron etc from waste cables by crushing and using gravity, vibration, and magnetic separation methods.
Features and Benefits of the CG-400 Cable Granulator Machine:
- The design of this granulator is modular and compact, occupying a smaller area in your workshop than competitors models.
- A stable and safe design, it is easy to operate, with simple installation and set up.
- It can be operated by just one person, lowering labour costs.
- This machine features a high precision sorting system with frequency control. The sorting rate is up to 99%.
- The crushing system features high intensity staggered blades made of alloy steel ensuring a durable, long life.
- The closed design of this equipment ensures material loss is minimised.
- The granulators additional air filter system effectively controls dust emissions.