RECO 130F Scrap Cable Granulator
This Cable Granulator System is silent – reducing noise levels to just 65 dB.
This compact Cable Granulator is a closed design, minimising noise and eliminating dust. This model provides fast and efficient work performance, processing a range of scrap cable with a copper core of 0.7 – 3mm diameter.
Features and Benefits of the RECO 130F Scrap Cable Granulator:
- This machine can handle a variety of cable sizes and configurations.
- This machine requires minimal installation, simply place the machine, connect the power and the machine is ready to operate.
- The user-friendly and simplified structure ensures this machine is both easy to use and simple to maintain.
- The closed design of this granulator significantly reduces noise (65 dB)
- This all-in-one system features a granulator, separator and dust suction, reducing dust emissions.
|Applicable Cable:||Copper core Ø 2.5mm ~ 3mm|
|Through put:||60 ~ 80 kg per hour|
|Voltage (V):||380 v / 50 ~ 60 Hz / 3 Phase|
|Weight (kg):||1200 kg|
|Physical dimension (mm):||1553 x 1005 x 2060|
*ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.