Waste PCB Recycling Equipment
Recycle Printed Circuit Boards with this large scale production line.
This equipment is suitable for recycling a range of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) including home appliance PCBs, Cell/PC/Printer PCBs and PCB industry waste rims.
Features and Benefits of the Waste PCB Recycling Equipment:
- The PCB Series recycling plant is able to crush waste PCB, PCB edge trimming and copper coating board.
- This equipment also efficiently separates metal and non-metal powder.
- The dimensions of waste material should be under 500mm x 500mm x 5mm (L x W x H). After 3 crush processes the PCB mixed powder size will be less than 0.05mm x 2mm.
- Utilising the latest technologies, metal and non-metal powder are separated using cyclonic and vibratory separation methods.
- This accurate system results in a metal recycling ratio that can reach 90 – 98%.
- The de-dust system and activated carbon absorption lower the pollution risk during the whole recycling process.
- This equipment is easy to operate and low maintenance.