DZ-4 Motor Stator Recycling Machine
Process stators up to 250mm diameter with precision.
The DZ-4 Motor Stator Recycling Machine is designed for processing motor stators from 80 to 250mm diameter. This machine splits motor stators using its hydraulic knife. Once split the machine can also remove the copper windings from the stator.
With a 4 kw motor and large torque, this robust machine processes at a speed of 8 to 30 pieces per hour.
Features and Benefits of the DZ-4 Motor Stator Recycling Machine:
- This machine can recycle a range of motor stators up to 250mm diameter.
- This machine is made using alloy steel to ensure durability.
- Featuring a heavy cylinder and large torque, it can handle high processing volumes.
- International, reputable parts are used for the electromagnetic valve, guaranteeing reliable use.
- The design of this model ensures minimal metal loss, improving the end product value.