Motor Stator Recycling Line
Recycle high volumes of stators, copper, iron and more with this heavy duty production line.
The Motor Stator Recycling Line is a large scale production line designed for recycling motor stators, copper, iron and plastic. This machine crushes and uses magnetic and gravity separation to recycle 0.8 – 1.5 tonne of materials per hour.
Features and Benefits of the Motor Stator Recycling Line:
- This equipment can handle a variety of materials, it is designed for high economic efficiency processing up to 1500 kg (1.5 tonne) per hour.
- Hammer crusher with high-speed, the bulk of high strength materials can be fully and rapidly broken.
- This production line has strong processing capability and stable operation.
- This equipment features a high degree of automation and uniform feeding with co-ordination.
- The blades are made of quality steel, resulting in more durable and sturdy blades.
- Multi-channel magnetic separation is used for iron removal system, resulting in high separation efficiency.
- Dust is controlled effectively by the inclusion of dust removal equipment.
- Cooling system, to make sure the equipment can withstand high load operation.