MSY Tyre Recycling Plant
Recycle car and truck tyres with this small scale tyre recycling system.
The MSY Tyre Recycling Plant is designed for recycling car and truck tyres for the production of clean rubber crumb and the separation of steel and textiles. Using normal temperature and non-chemical processing technology, these recycling systems are cost effective and don’t create secondary pollution.
This Tyre Recycling Plant is designed for customers who require an entry level, small scale tyre recycling system with a capacity of 500 – 2,000 kg (0.5 – 2 tonne) per hour.
With the correct combination, the MSY Tyre Recycling Plant will provide a reliable, efficient tyre recycling system that will produce a high quality rubber granulate, clean textile and steel ideal for sale, or for use in further processing equipment. Prior to delivery, all Tyre Recycling Plants are set up and tested under real world conditions to ensure the plant capacity and quality of finished products are guaranteed.
Typically, the MSY Tyre Recycling Plant includes:
- Debeader – this removes the reinforcing steel wires from the tyre trims
- Infeed Conveyor Belt – enables easy, controlled feeding of the tyres
- Twin Shaft Shredder – shears the tyres in strips
- Conveyor Belt – transports the tyre shred to the Rasper
- Rasper – reduces the shred into 15 – 20mm chips and liberates remaining steel from the rubber
- Overbelt Magnet – separates liberated steel from the rubber chips
- Conveyor Belt – transports the rubber chips
- Granulator – size reduction of the chips to 1 – 4mm granules and liberates the textile fraction to allow separation
- Vibratory Screen – sorts the granules by size and removes the majority of textile
- Zig Zag Classifier – removes the remaining textile
- Drum Magnet – removes the remaining steel fines
- Big Bag Station
- Central De-dusting Unit – removes dust and fines from system and filters air before returning it to the atmosphere
- Control Panel